美夢森林Dream Forest-Photoshop
最近我拿魔髮奇緣的設定集出來看,覺得裡面的藝術家畫的圖真是簡潔有力,萬物都造型畫,風格強烈無比,用色精準到難以想像.
於是我想說,我都練習畫一陣子了,來學裡面的藝術家畫畫好了! 然後我很帥氣的開始想用色塊解決一切,但是我忘記一件很重要的事,就是我的設計感很差,包括造型和色感,於是我根本無法畫出心目中那個簡潔美麗的東西,感覺真是糟透了,我用的顏色很幼稚,鮮艷又不融洽,形狀也跟簡潔無關.
當天我才畫了房子那塊的顏色就放棄了,一邊睡覺,作夢也在想該怎麼辦,一早起來躺在床上,覺得很難過,不知道該怎麼達到大師的境界, 於是我放棄模仿,用自己會的方式完成了這張.
但我依然會往心目中大師的方向努力.
Recently, I take out The Art of Tangled and totally amaze at the clear, precise, and exact shape and color created by those artist in Disney and Pixar. And I thought, "All right. I'd drawn for few years and practice many times...maybe I can draw that too!" So I picked up my pen and deside to make some cool shapes and colors. However, my poor design can not provide me with enough skills to do this. So I quit just after I drew the part of that cottage with awful color and untidy brushes.
I went to bed sadly that night and thought many times wanted to know how to deal with it. When I woke up in the morning, I come to a conclusion to give up imitation and back to my own way. Though failed, I'll try next time.






沒有留言:
張貼留言